Saturday, April 8, 2017

Welcome to my little world

                                                  Richard Price: Writers spend three years rearranging 26 letters of the alphabet. It's enough to make you lose your mind day by day.
!Welcome!
This is my little corner of the wide web where I'm spilling my thoughts out. The topic: Books! Specifically, the one I am embarking upon. I have written before but this is something new. Before, my writing was only a dabbling hobby. Now I'm pursuing it in earnest.  It will take me who-knows-how-long. But I plan to make it this new book.
Did I mention I'm homeschooled? That just adds a whole new aspect to my weirdness. (Prepare for the possibility of a few random posts or thingies that catch my attention along the way)
So stay tuned as I post my newest ideas, characters, story twists, encouragement, and even clips of the real book. 
As a follower of my blog, you will be able to read exclusive excerpts, hear my latest thoughts on plot twists, and learn along with me as I blaze a path through the thick forest of the author's world. 
Come back Wednesday when I will be introducing the characters and my summary draft for my latest book idea:
The Prince of Pirates

                                   ...
 P.S Have any thoughts you want to share or questions? Feel free to leave a comment below! (Critiques are also welcome along the way!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment