Monday, September 18, 2017

A Writer's Life According to Hiccup and Toothless

How to train a dragon

So, let's just say I've been a bit busy. (Hence my disappearance from the internet world)

A list of my activities include:

  • Hunting (I'm an archer)
  • Trying to get another job
  • Riding horses
  • Being the oldest of a huge family
  • Planning end-of-summer vacations
Couple every bullet point with random/sporadic me and suddenly my day is a perfect routine of Craziness. 

But hey! I'm finally here and I have a really fun post for you all!

A Writers Life According to Hiccup and Toothless

When you finally solve that Plot Hole that has been torturing you
-Dragons- Gift of the Night Fury..toothless


You have just finished banging out the lights on your keyboard and your friend asks you how your book is coming along.
Hey! There's that old smile! I fell in love with his awkward smile in the first movie and it seems to have disappeared in the second. It's nice to have this show to make that transition.

Coming back to the real world
I think I'm crying....this is hilarious xD love Toothless so much ^^

When people say writing is a waste of time
It actually sounded like he was trying to imitate the words "baby boo" to me.<----- I think he's saying "blah blah blah" to me. <== I don't even care I just think its the best thing ever XD

When you read a scene in another book that's almost identical to one that you wrote in yours.
I want a dragon so I can do this! This would sooooo be me!!!

Writer's Block
This is hiccup

Trying to socialize with real people
What we all do in awkard situations ... the hand tap and cheek puff

When you're working through a complicated story idea at a random/bad time (a.k.a when somebody is talking to you) and you just hope nobody asks you a question.
When someone is talking and you're not listening at all.

Realizing you completely messed up an entire story line and have to back and fix it.
Hiccup looks like me when I try not to cry or I'm around Mom...and DON'T want to be!

When people try to talk to you while you're writing
toothless side profile - Google Search

A great idea getting smashed by logic
How to train your dragon birthday party. Power point presentation ideas. hiccup and toothless ... httyd2


And there you have it! Hopefully I'll have something a bit more substantial next time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I seriously love this! XD They're so true, though. :P Hope your book-writing is going well! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun making this and finding all the gifs. My book writing is certainly proving to be time consuming. But that's how any hobby is, right? Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  2. Very funny! :) Clever idea!

    https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete