Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Top Five Fall Treats


Image result for fall trees
Once the temperature drops to the 60's, and the leaves begin to change into incredible shades of red and orange, it's time to bring out the cozy sweaters and fuzzy slippers.

But most of all...

Bring on the fall treats!!

And, by fall, I pretty much mean anything pumpkin. Fall and winter are the only two times when I will forego my chocolate go-to's for pumpkin and eggnog yummies. 
(proper English gets ditched as well)

Since the Fall weather is definitely here, that means it's time for all the yummy pumpkin flavors.

These are my absolute favorite Fall recipes that I only make this time of year!

How to make a pumpkin latte that's better than Starbucks PSL at home.
I don't normally drink coffee, but I will make several cups of this a week because it is SO good! (And I make it decaf or I would be writing this at 2 a.m. 

Image result for molasses cookiesPumpkin Dip

This is kind of a secret family tradition that needs to be known by every person on earth! And, if you want a healthier option, you can dip apples in the pumpkin dip. (But cookies are better!)

Image result for pumpkin scones
Because everybody needs something for a quick breakfast, right?
(Can anybody guess what I'm going to do as soon as I finish writing this post?)

Related image
If you love to bake, you should invest in a Spritz cookie press. They are so much fun, and taste amazing!

pumpkincheesecake
OK, I have only made these once because they are kind of labor intensive. But they were probably the best cookie I have ever had! So, if you ever find yourself stuck inside on a rainy fall day, have fun and try your hand at these. You won't be disappointed!

What are some of your favorite Fall treats to make? Have you made any Fall yummies yet? I would love to hear about it, so please share in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment